Little sparrow stay with me,
Don’t drift away so soon.
I need more time,
Though you must go on,
Stay with me little sparrow stay.
Everything can change in a instant.
You being here with me,
Seeing your smile,
The twinkle in your eyes.
I watch you twirl in the sun.
So many words left unsaid.
So many sights unseen.
I think of what should have been,
Could have been,
And now will never be.
If I had one more chance,
To tell you everything,
I would spare no breath,
Would never rest,
To ensure I get it all in.
So go my precious one,
It is okay.
Our time together at it’s end.
We will meet again.
I’ll be listening for your laughter in the wind.
- Honoring #MikaelaLynch (betweenhopeandahardplace.wordpress.com)
- Tears in Heaven (trydefyinggravity.wordpress.com)
- Body of Missing 9-Year-Old Autistic Girl Mikaela Lynch is Tragically Found (thestir.cafemom.com)
- May they rest in peace (outrunningthestorm.wordpress.com)
- Water Danger for Autistics (jesttupositive.wordpress.com)
- A beautiful angel, lost…. (autiemomwithablog.wordpress.com)
- This has to stop!!!! (autiemomwithablog.wordpress.com)
- A Flash Blog for Mikaela Lynch’s Family (autismslove.wordpress.com)
Please share this information with all of your blogging buddies. I am planning on participating in a flash blog in support of Mickaela Lynch’s family. Read below for more information. Thank you in advance for all of you who wish to participate. 🙂
Zoey Roberts Au shared Adventures in Extreme Parenthood‘s photo.
We want to flood social media with love for the Lynch family and those who have suffered similar losses — under the cruel scrutiny of media and those who judge without knowing of what they speak.
If you would like to be a part of this movement please share this status & help us get the word out!