In Honor of Mikaela Lynch, Drew Howell, and Owen Black and thier family and loved ones!!!!
Little sparrow stay with me,
Don’t drift away so soon.
I need more time,
Though you must go on,
Stay with me little sparrow stay.
Everything can change in a instant.
You being here with me,
Seeing your smile,
The twinkle in your eyes.
I watch you twirl in the sun.
So many words left unsaid.
So many sights unseen.
I think of what should have been,
Could have been,
And now will never be.
If I had one more chance,
To tell you everything,
I would spare no breath,
Would never rest,
To ensure I get it all in.
So go my precious one,
It is okay.
Our time together at it’s end.
We will meet again.
I’ll be listening for your laughter in the wind.
- Honoring #MikaelaLynch (betweenhopeandahardplace.wordpress.com)
- Tears in Heaven (trydefyinggravity.wordpress.com)
- Body of Missing 9-Year-Old Autistic Girl Mikaela Lynch is Tragically Found (thestir.cafemom.com)
- May they rest in peace (outrunningthestorm.wordpress.com)
- Water Danger for Autistics (jesttupositive.wordpress.com)
- A beautiful angel, lost…. (autiemomwithablog.wordpress.com)
- This has to stop!!!! (autiemomwithablog.wordpress.com)
- A Flash Blog for Mikaela Lynch’s Family (autismslove.wordpress.com)